It’s taken some time, but I’ve come to a point where I can lean on, have faith in, and expect certain things from life. Here is a short list of discoveries and words to live by….
1. There are no coincidences. When I begin to pay attention, the beauty and magic of life shines on me, flabbergasts me at every turn.
2. Constructive reflection on my mistakes propels me through one of my own life’s lessons… I must learn, grow, and then let it go.
3. Every soul has a purpose. When I nurture the souls of children, I nudge the collective consciousness in a more evolved and compassionate direction.
4. Every attempt that fails is more successful than a failure to make any attempt at all.
5. If I can’t be myself when I’m with you, despite my best wishes for you, I can’t invest my energy in a relationship with you.
There is a sixth… it’s about being present, meditation, the here and now, and turning off your ego. All I can say is… how the hell do people do that? Seriously. I have so much to learn!