I haven’t done a bliss list in a while but it is not due to a shortage of bliss! This time of year surely starts to feel chaotic and exciting at work. You thinks kids get excited for summer? MUST be a fraction of the anticipation teachers feel! The beautiful weather keeps me on the porch, my family has a renewed summer-like energy, and my life is unfolding in the most unusual and remarkable ways! The bliss is surely plentiful!
In short, but long:
1. A quick, but wonderful visit from mom. Bliss.
2. Crappy situations that keep me clear about my path. Bliss.
3. Daddy watching his son play football for the first time. Bliss.
4. Orchids… surprise, surprise. Bliss.
5. Online psychic development classes a la Leigh Hopkins and Echo Bodine. Bliss.
6. A quieting of the mind without strenuous effort to get it quiet. Bliss.
7. Great neighbors. Bliss.
8. Angel Numbers. Bliss.
9. Nights on the deck in the backyard. Bliss.
10. Friends that love and care. Bliss.
11. My outlook on the future…. BUH-LISS!
Don’t forget to check out the Bliss List Par-tay with Liv Lane… she rocks.